My first 128K partial T1 connection was $6k a month back in the day .. boy
how times have changed - now in most local markets a full T1 is $125 or so.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:35 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Bandwidth charges

I remember when we were paying $600/T1 so $388/Mbps

Then a few years later we though we got a screaming deal at $38 Mbps on a
100M pipe.

Then $16

Then $8

Then $4 and we thought we died and gone to heaven.

Then $2 last year and wondered how low it can go.

Now, under $1.

Not going to say how far under $1 but significantly under $1.

It is converging at zero, just like long distance charges.