Hey all,

If some of you with Powercode would be interested in this feature, can you
please vote for it on the feature request link below?

Basically, this feature would automatically apply a fixed or percentage
based fee to the bill for all credit or debit card payments. It would also
warn the customer of this charge before they setup auto pay or submit
manual payment. We would continue to allow ACH or eCheck withdrawal for
free but charge for customers to use credit/debit payment method as those
costs are 2-4% of the total customer bill, which we don't want to eat the
cost of.

Please vote for this feature if you think you might be even a little
interested in this so it is available when you are.

Thank you

http://community.powercode.com/forums/309535-feature-requests/suggestions/9130852-payment-processing-fee-for-credit-cards

--
Darin Steffl