I don't know why, but this immediately popped into mind when I read your
post...  :-)

IMDb Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) - Quotes - IMDb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118655/quotes?qt=qt0367872

Dr. Evil: The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where
do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from
Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a
fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father
would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he
invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy.
The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd
make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten
with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first
scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved
my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's
breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Jeff
Sent from my iPhone
574-220-7826

Jeff Broadwick