We monitor the current being used on the sync injectors, but don't have any alerts set on abnormally high/low conditions. When I look at the current usage, I only really am looking for "ballpark values".

So I don't expect extreme accuracy, but being able to monitor the value within a parsec would be nice.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>