Lots of licenses were guessed at from topo map coordinates. I know, I was the guesser for many years.

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 5:18 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fulton County, GA discovers new and amazing 3000+km MW path

I have recently been using aerial photography to correlate ULS-listed lat/long
of some part 101 things where they really are.

I have found a lot of glaring errors where the z/y coodinates are off by 50
meters or more, on new links. Nowadays this is in my opinion inexcusable, a $300 smartphone on a rooftop or hilltop will see ten GPS satellites and four or five
GLONASS satellites. Everything I've put up recently is accurate in x/y/z
dimensions to 2 meters or less, including the AGL figure.