Its not though none of the tanks I have seen that has never had any com gear has a good ground. If its a cylinder tank and not a ball tower most of those are sitting on reinforced slabs that do not have any grounding and the pipes are coated with industrial environmental paint which makes for a good insulator. Unless you see a huge ground lug connected to EARTH GROUND of the MAINS I would not depend or assume a good ground :)