From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:02 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] And you thought gamers were grumpy about Latency Before

Oh, I like that!

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Ken Hohhof
<af...@kwisp.com<mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:
Have you noticed the everyone cites the government's definition of "broadband"
as a minimum of 25/3 when in fact the term used was "advanced broadband"?

How about we call gigabit "ludicrous speed".

And 10/1 shall be "chopped liver".

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke