Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 03:01:47 -0500
Subject: Cyber Broadband Bill Due Reminder - 5 days
From: voicemailgr...@cyberbroadband.net
To: ai....com

Hello xxxx Waldrep ,

This is a reminder that your Cyber Broadband bill is past due and your service will be disconnected within 5 days. Your current due amount is $210.00. You can submit payment and update your payment details through our customer portal located on our website at http://www.cyberbroadband.net , or by calling our office at (256) 734-1077.

If you have already submitted payment, please accept our apologies and ignore this email.

Thank you for your business!

--
Cyber Broadband
then he continued to reply to the same warning message - most recently with this -