who says it was a happy ending? Lol

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jaime Solorza
  To: Animal Farm
  Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 1:32 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Movie Review

  great....thanks....why go now?  it has a happy ending...predictable....

  Jaime Solorza
  Wireless Systems Architect
  915-861-1390

  On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 11:13 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
wrote:

    This shouldn't give anything away.  I was hoping hoping hoping they didn't
end it right after the "rescue".  I wanted to see some aftermath - what
happened once they got back, etc.  I was glad they did not end it right at "the
rescue..."