Most concrete structures we are on we start with the limits from the owner.
Some dont want any penetrations whatsoever, some have certain areas you can
put in some shallow anchors and some dont care if you chisel a hole in the
roof.

On old grain silos when possible I prefer to use non penetrating mounts,
you never know where there are fractures in that old concrete