Ah, that's 30minutes from us.  But, I'm in California for the week.

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Lexington
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
> On Oct 15, 2015 8:24 AM, "Josh Baird" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Kentucky rivals Vegas!  Where in Kentucky?
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Simon Westlake <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Busy coding. I was going back and forth on whether or not to go, but a
>>> week away from development is a big delay right now.
>>>
>>> Sucks though, first one I've missed in years. I'll be in Kentucky
>>> though, which is almost like Vegas.
>>>
>>>
>>> On 10/15/2015 10:11 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>>>
>>> Why aren't you at WISPApalooza???
>>>
>>> Josh Luthman
>>> Office: 937-552-2340
>>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>>> 1100 Wayne St
>>> Suite 1337
>>> Troy, OH 45373
>>> On Oct 15, 2015 8:07 AM, "Simon Westlake" <[email protected]>
>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> If you just need some kind of project management/collaboration
>>>> software, I think Trello and Basecamp cover the range from simple to fully
>>>> featured and are both pretty inexpensive.
>>>>
>>>> If you need something very specific to towers, I'm not sure, but I'd be
>>>> willing to bet that Basecamp can be tweaked to add the items needed.
>>>>
>>>> On 10/15/2015 9:38 AM, Craig House wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I've been looking for something similar to this I'm curious what
>>>> everyone is using to
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>
>>>> On Oct 15, 2015, at 06:52, timothy steele < <[email protected]>
>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> are any of you using Tower project managment software the plan upgrades
>>>> that you care to share google pops this up  <http://projecttower.com/>
>>>> http://projecttower.com/
>>>>
>>>> seems like there should be better things out there..
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>

Reply via email to