I'm irritable today
I'm tired of everything being taken to extremes
the customer IS always right, no argument there, except the caveat of we
reserve the right to refuse service.
The needs of your customer base should be pretty high in the decision tree,
but fuck balls, when the customer is a prick fuck them. And even worse when
the moron is not a customer, punch sand dude. I don't know if its this bad
in other countries, but in the USA somehow people have decided that they
should be able to dictate how businesses operate. The ATT customer
suggestion and Tmobiles follow up are great examples along with these
internet butt pirates. Its just a matter of time until when starting a
business you put up a notice and thirty days later you do whatever the fuck
it is some group of morons decided you will do, like good little
communists. Sure, you might be like chuck, capable of delivering some real
good mounting and antennas, or forrest who has a mastery of affordable
reliable sync products, but fuck all that shit, some douchebag in witchita
Kansas wants to buy some custom leather wallets from them, get out your
punch and thread boys.

When the US collapses into a lawless anarchy during civil war, I have a
list of problematic humans that wont be an issue after the recovery. I'm
not saying I'm going to murder anybody, I'm just saying when there are no
laws, certain things technically wont be illegal for a while and Ill make
the world a better place