From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:02 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Serving customers next door to tower

Does anyone have any tips for this?

My only thought process was to do an integrated radio *inside* the office
building to keep from hearing every AP on the tower.  We've had some issues
with nearby customers using a Force110/Beam hearing way too much of the tower
so we moved to Integrated/Nano to solve their problems.

I have a business that needs service and it's literally the same address as the
tower (150 feet up).  It's 60 feet away to the middle of the office but the
ends are about 120 feet away.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343