I plan on keeping it around for visual documentation.

I used goograb (http://sourceforge.net/projects/goograb/) to grab a google
maps screenshot of my service area and set up dude to reflect my network
topology. It helped clean the map up quite a bit since we added so much in
the last couple of years. It adds a little bit of scrolling around.. but I
don't mind it.

I have completely abandoned it for monitoring aside from if a node is red
it's down. I only ping my devices.

Joe