Nothing says they have to use it.

On 10/26/2015 10:11 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
Interesting... I just checked my phone (US cellular) and it's got a 10.x.x.x address... and no IPv6.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 10:02 PM, George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>> wrote:

    I bet if you look at your phone status, your IPv4 address will be
    in that range. It is on my Vz Android phone. IIRC, that was
    specifically set aside for CGN. I suppose we could also use it for
    our NAT mode CPEs.