Tuna fish sandwiches are crap without mayo.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/31/2015 6:42 PM, Jason McKemie wrote:
Mayo is not for anything.

On Saturday, October 31, 2015, Forrest Christian (List Account) <li...@packetflux.com <mailto:li...@packetflux.com>> wrote:

    Ketchup is not for french fries,  fry sauce is.

    On the rest I pretty much agree except lemons are also pretty good
    with seafood.   Especially when boiling with.

    On Oct 31, 2015 2:51 PM, "Jaime Solorza"
    <losguyswirel...@gmail.com
    <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','losguyswirel...@gmail.com');>> wrote:

        You sound like my kids.  I would not combine those two
        ..hamburger and pizza.    Lemon is for lemonade.  Ketch Up for
        French fries.  Mustard for hot dogs.   And never any ketch up
        on hot dogs...

        Jaime Solorza

        On Oct 31, 2015 2:15 PM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com