From: "Sean Heskett" <af...@zirkel.us>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 5:24:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] if you missed it....ubnt tonight in vegas

Seems like it returns bogus results if the average and Max return the same
value even if it's only sometimes.

Statistically it can't happen unless it's a dataset of one value

2 cents

Sean

On Monday, November 2, 2015, Peter Kranz < pkr...@unwiredltd.com > wrote:

>> Hopefully not the test conducted off this radio?

That’s the one, in-line attenuation and crap antennas to make that test
environment as challenging as possible for the hardware/software combination.

>> Why does it show average and Max as the same value in this pic?

I’m not sure.. Sometimes they come back the same.. sometimes different.. Here
are two tests to the same client as in the demo showing both situations:

Peter Kranz
www.UnwiredLtd.com
Desk: 510-868-1614 x100
Mobile: 510-207-0000