They ask me if I am a conservative or liberal....well I am a Mod.....elo
drinker and connoisseur of Tecate.  Vote for me and I will set you free.
Vote early and vote often.  No I don't want to kiss your baby...hold him
while I discuss detente with your wife in the oval bed....ahem office.

Jaime Solorza