I want one.  And a stepford wife.

From: James Howard
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 12:21 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Interesting article about a small towncreatingtheir own
network

They have dirigibles?!

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 12:17 PM
To: af@afmug.com
network

Oh ye of little faith, Stelle has its share of disputes, but thats what hapens
when you start defining whos wife belongs to whom. And dirigibles.

Last I knew they had their own Interweb access, but that was some time ago as
part of their telco coop.

Its an odd town to drive through, like a subdivision full of stepford wives.

But they do have a yearly sustainable living fair that I guess is pretty
popular.