Is the coax cable in the area on poles or buried?  If it’s on poles, a little
driving might answer your question.

From: Christopher Gray
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 7:16 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Checking Comcast Availability on a Per Address Basis?

Does anyone know of a way to check Comcast service availability on a
per-address basis? I'd like to be able to check a list of addresses (text file)
and get information on the services available (text file with added
information).

I can do this with Verizon services, but I'm considering moving into some
Comcast areas and would like to know the extent of their coverage.

[When moving into an area, I like to check which competing services are
available. I only have to to deal with Verizon and Comcast, and they have
limited coverage in my area (typically only centers of towns, but not the
outskirts).]

Thanks - Chris