Hey when your raising teenagers... you gotta be up to speed with what is out
there.

But please come one and all to Colorado and smoke it up.  It’s a great day when
the State has to put on the ballot a question on what to do with all of the
extra tax revenue the State made off of it.

Eventually all other states will figure it out.  Strangely enough I think
Colorado got it right.  Crime is down, tax revenue is up, less people in
prison, what is there not to love?  The  law they wanted to pass in Ohio was
just stupid.

Thank you,

Daniel White
afmu...@gmail.com