I thought you banished them to the US. I assumed that was how we got Bieber, Shatner, etc.

-----Original Message----- From: Steve
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 10:43 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Craigslist

Yeah eh.. like we just make them work in the back of the Tim Hortons for a few months. Sometimes we make them clean the hockey arenas after a game.

The really bad guys we just give them a coat and a pound of salami and drop them in the Northwest territories and say "Survive eh.. well be back for you next year".