Here you go folks. If this generates more questions, post them and I'll seek
more answers:

Regarding the threads about MTU settings to run optimally, here is an official
response:

"In both WiMAX and LTE the UE is configured with an MTU setting of 1400.  This
will enforce either MSS clamping (TCP) , PMTUD (LAN side) or worst case
fragmentation.  The only time MTU becomes an issue is in bridge mode, in NAT
mode the end user traffic will be working with a reduced MTU + encapsulation
headers (28 bytes) i.e. GRE (WiMAX)  GTP (LTE).

Presently the Telrad BreezeWAY EPC can support  1918 and the eNodeB 1692.

Regarding Telrad LTE UEs, the CPE7000 is limited to 1490 and the upcoming
CPE8000 it will be 1560 (Patrick note: I cannot give an exact timeline on the
CPE8000 beyond an expectation of end of Q1 2016, could be sooner);

When working in bridge mode you can reduce the MTU of the LAN device or rely on
the UE to fragment.  Preventing fragmentation is optimal and this can be
achieved by limiting the MTU side on the LAN device connected to the UE."

Cheers,

Patrick Leary
Telrad

viruses.