   /ip service

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 11/11/2015 12:59 PM, Tim Reichhart wrote:
Bill
how do allow that via command line on that routerboard?

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Date: 11/11/15 03:54 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] cant get into routerboard via ip

Check to see if you're allowing winbox on the interface you're using.
Can you get in via the MAC address with winbox (specify the MAC address
instead of the IP address)?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 11/11/2015 12:50 PM, Tim Reichhart wrote:
Guys
I am having an issue right now with an routerboard connecting to it by winbox
ip but can get to it from other routerboard that is inside of the network via
mac address. Is there something I need to do to make this work?

Tim