From: Jeremy
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 7:30 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ultra flexible CAT5 patch cable source?

Stranded, not solid.  Right?

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 2:11 AM, Carl Peterson <cpeter...@portnetworks.com>
wrote:

  What you want is pur jacket cat5 or cat6.  You can buy spools of it as well
for ~$4 per ft

  On Nov 16, 2015, at 3:40 AM, TJ Trout <t...@voltbb.com> wrote:

    how about the flat ones? they pretty much fit what your asking for, but
they only flex in 2 directions, no side to side flex?

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=102&cp_id=10208&cs_id=1020810&p_id=9553&seq=1&format=2

    On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 9:59 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account)