First time I went to Latvia I was shocked at how much of the music was the same
stuff playing here.  Then lots of songs in other languages… French, Swedish,
Russian, German, etc.  In Europe at least, the language the song is in doesn’t
really matter it seems (even if you don’t speak the language).

Same experience in Rome and Germany as well.

YMMV

Thank you,

Daniel White

 <mailto:afmu...@gmail.com> afmu...@gmail.com