I have a good friend from their. They always call it the root you take, so it
makes sense that if the device is determining the "root" the packets should
take, then it's a rooter. Haha. It does sound very funny to me.

If you have kids that watch Thomas the train, they call sir topem hat "the fat
controller".

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield