"We've been testing PMP450i 900MHz for almost a month now and we're really
impressed with it. I have a 1.5 mile shot through multiple evergreen and
deciduous trees, along with heavy interference in an urban environment
(pager /scada noise spikes at around -65dBm across every channel). I get
about 25mbps down and 2mbps up on speed tests using a 10MHz channel width.
Latency/jitter is good enough for VoIP and gaming. I believe distributors
will be shipping radios just after thanksgiving."

I found this on DSL reports. Anyone else had any experience with this
equipment? How's it looking? Is there any word on pricing or ship times
yet?