We have never done the ham thing. Some Morris great can be tuned down to
that but I don't yet to keep up with it. I do have about a dozen 12vdc
linear power supplies that any ham should love. They weigh about fifty
pounds each though. Rock solid and seek immune to most lightening. They are
out of the Micor series repeaters. I have thrown out hundreds of them.
Actually, I let a guy have then for the scrap value.