Are these units on a /30? Something is rattling around in the dusty corners of my brain, try a /29 subnet.

On 11/29/2015 1:24 PM, Sean Heskett wrote:
I have a couple 23ghz horizon compacts on one subnet of our network and they show the same symptom that you describe. Dragonwave support told me it's something with my router or subnet (even though everything else works and responds just fine) I finally gave up and I have a computer I can remote into if I need to access those radios.

If you find a solution I'd love to know what it is...its been driving me nuts for literally years.

-Sean