I don't use edge for anything, except for a single local government
website that refuses to work on anything else (Really? What is this,
1997?)

Anywho, win10 has been great for me. Just as stable (if not more so)
than win7 was, and a hell of a lot better than 8 and 8.1. Performance
and battery life have been good.