Nobody is allowed anything but corporate devices to be connected to
corporate network.  All remote access is done via web vpn ... all offices
and data centers linked via VPN ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 3:32 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Remote offices and Shared Devices

I know many of you have multiple offices, probably one at the shop and one
at home.  How do you link them all together?  Do you VPN in at a machine or
Router level?  Make the home network an extension of the office network via
a tunnel?  Or just do firewall rules to allow the home machines in?  Do you
Isolate the rest of your home machines from your 'work' machine?

The only things I really need to keep access to are Mapped/shared drives,
and Network Printers.  I.E. Home accessing a share on a server at the shop,
or Server at the Shop printing to a printer at home.