Yes, from the base station to the sectors.

Josh Luthman wrote:
Is it LMR400 between the sectors and the radio gear? 5.6db sounds like a lot to me.

I'd definitely ask Purewave.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Jay Weekley <par...@cyberbroadband.net <mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net>> wrote:

    We are going to experiment with some Purewave equipment that we
    have had for a while and one of our possible locations is on a
    water tank which means some of the LMR-400 to the sectors may be
    quite long. The loss calculator provided by Purewave shows that
    the loss on 60 feet of coax is 5.6 dB with Cable Run Efficiency of
    31.6 %.   Is this acceptable?  I haven't worked with coax much but
    that seems like that's a big performance hit considering the loss
    on 6 feet is .7 dB and a cable run efficiency of 89.1 %.  What is
    the performance hit the actual signal strength at the on the
    actual wireless link?