From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 1:41:21 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ePMP: Integrated Radio VS Force 180

Force 200 comes in 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.

Yes, the model scheme from Cambium can become even more insane. And you thought
it would stop at C0498732975928402580SA9S!!!!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Mike Hammett < af...@ics-il.net > wrote:

Yes. I wasn't aware there was a 2.4 version until I heard it here, but maybe I
just wasn't paying attention before. There is definitely a 5 GHz version.

Much nicer to assemble. Much.

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com