I don't see that there's really a lot of value in running batteries below
10.5 volts or so, at that point the voltage is going to be low enough that
a lot of radios aren't going to run anyway (for example, ePMPs will die
just a little under 22v), which means your going to just be wearing out the
batteries for nothing.

One time I had a Mikrotik router lock up after a power outage - apparently,
when the voltage dropped to low (and all the radios had long since died),
the Mikrotik locked up, but it never actually got low enough for it to
completely shut down, so when the power came back on, it stayed in it's
locked up state until I went out there and unplugged it. it would've saved
me a trip out there if there had been an LVD on the batteries.