From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2015 11:36 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Need new billing solution asap!!!

I'm looking for a good billing solution that is cheap and I can have up in
running immediately.

I've had far too many issues with my current billing system.

I need something turnkey and cheap. My WISP is a fairly small operation.

I am not willing to pay per sub, especially if there is a minimum like visp. I
don't want to buy any new hardware. I looked at platypus, but it cannot be
deployed easily or quickly. I looked at powercode, but I don't want to buy any
new hardware.

Is there anything out there that might fit my needs? Or should I just go back
to manual invoicing with quickbooks?

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield