From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2015 2:24 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Need new billing solution asap!!!

I'm simply saying 2 days is a long time to setup a billing system.  For someone
that wants it running "immediately" 2 days is a LONG time.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Philip Rankin <wireless...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hey, I'm not in this for an argument.  I am just offering to help a guy out
if I can.  I'll bow out of this conversation.