Not sure what antennas you have, but all of our Radiowaves HP-EX dishes had a piece of green mylar tape over the waveguide interface. It's just a dust/moisture cover for shipping. Most of the Exalt install guides say to take the tape off of the antenna if installed, and leave the tape on the radio if installed.

On 12/8/2015 4:56 PM, Dan Petermann wrote:
They had taped over the feed horn and forgot to take the tape off.

On Dec 8, 2015, at 3:47 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

You did check xmt power, right? Accounting for any adaptive modulation/power.
*From:* Sam Lambie <mailto:samtaos...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 08, 2015 4:43 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Exalt ExtremeAir
multipath or on a side lobe. did you peak the signals in all 4 directions?

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Dan Petermann <d...@wyoming.com <mailto:d...@wyoming.com>> wrote:

    We are installing a pair of ExtremeAir radios and are having an
    odd issue.

    At one end the rx  is -41V / -31H.

    The far end the rx is -35V / -32H.

    Any idea what could cause a 10dB difference in polarizations?

*Sam Lambie*
Taosnet Wireless Tech.
575-758-7598 Office
www.Taosnet.com <http://www.newmex.com/>