Yeah, they've been talking about it on the forums for a week or so. Pretty
happy about that myself as well. They no longer support windows directly
though. You'll need to install the package on a CCR or x86 router or run a
virtualbox with CHR...

This version is just a bug fix for the last beta. Can't wait to see what
new features are in the works.

--
Joshua Stump
Network Admin