GAP accounting standard allows you to come up with company policy. Where policy
can say any item under $1000 will be expense. After that it does not matter how
many items you buy under that price.  I am not accountant, you may want to
check with accountant who are familiar with GAP standards. WISPA has vendor
member kiesling, who can guide you in such matter.

Tushar