Had to go to 5 MHz channel to stay registered, 1X MIMO-A, about 2 Mbps aggregate throughput on linktests. That's useless.

I can't say I'm all that surprised, the signals are bad and the interference is worse. But the only way to find out was to try it.

-----Original Message----- From: George Skorup
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:25 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 900 MHz 450i report

So what did you get, about 10dB SNR and 5Mbps of throughput?

On 12/15/2015 7:19 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
We swapped out an FSK AP in a high interference area today. No magic, works about the same.

Too bad, even the installer liked the SM and antenna. Even the coax boots are nice.

Will probably work well for those of you who don't have -65 noise floors.

We are going to have to give up on 900 MHz at this location. This was the last gasp.