I was wondering about that.
 I am having trouble getting to load on my android phone..

On 12/15/2015 11:08 PM, can...@believewireless.net wrote:
You don't need Plex Pass to view your content from anywhere.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 8:22 PM, David Milholen <dmilho...@wletc.com <mailto:dmilho...@wletc.com>> wrote:

    I just want to say thanks to all recommended plex server for
    organizing my media library.

    I got the server on line in minutes using my home vmhost.
    I am using Freenas as the NAS for serving up all the content.
    I loaded the plex-server on debian-8.
     Still moving music/photo files over to nas and then movies will
    be next.

    I activated plex pass and wow I am now able to watch on anything I
    own anywhere.
    Everything was free except the hardware. Some exclusion to plex
    pass but pfft for the power
    I have to view my media from anywhere is great.

    Thanks all
    Dave