What device could we use to measure return loss at microwave frequencies on a coax cable and/or antenna (N-connectors if that matters)? A TDR perhaps? Will this cost thousands of dollars or is there a cheap/simple tool?

A lot of coax testers I see online are targeted at CATV so I'm guessing they won't test at the higher frequencies that we care about in our business. I'm afraid I'm too ignorant in this area to make a good product choice.

My root issue is that I have a piece of equipment which produces radio head alarms. The manufacturer is telling us it's caused by "reflected power". They say it could be the unit is faulty, or it could be your cables or antennas. So I'm supposed to replace cables and antennas and then wait a few weeks to see if the problem comes back, then they'll RMA the radio if it does. I'd like to stop wasting time and just have a definitive way to test the cables.