Yes

On 12/17/2015 9:06 AM, Jeremy wrote:
So you use a diplexer and run broadband over the same coax as dish/cable tv?

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 11:47 PM, George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>> wrote:

    Custom EoC modems tuned/filtered to something like 5-40MHz. Can't
    use MoCA (>950MHz) when we're mixed with L-band on the same
    network (we're also a DISH Network PCO). Netsys would work fine as
    well, but it got too expensive.