I would quit my jobs if I had that much.

On December 17, 2015 8:11:45 PM CST, Tyler Treat <[email protected]> 
wrote:
>I want that kind of money.
>
>___________________________
>Mangled by my iPhone.
>___________________________
>Tyler Treat
>Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.
>[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
>___________________________
>
>
>On Dec 17, 2015, at 7:36 PM, Eric Kuhnke
><[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>He's also the guy who spent $2 million for a single copy of a Wu Tang
>Clan album.
>
>On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Ken Hohhof
><[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>Apparently this guy AND HIS LAWYER were arrested today.  Everybody
>knows him as the guy who raises drug prices 5000%, but I did not know
>he live streams almost daily to his fans.
>
>Watch the first video, isn't he just like every annoying, entitled,
>slacker kid living in his parents basement that we have to deal with
>bitching about his Internet?  Except he is CEO of a drug company.
>
>I didn't think it was possible to hate him more, but watch the video.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA

-- 
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Reply via email to