before the techs destroyed them I made up a few in small project enclosure
with a toggle that switched between toner and default and had a magnet on
the back,, just has the pigtail to go in the radio a couple foot long and a
female headphone jack, total cost was like 6 bucks but 15 minutes to
assemble and a couple hours to collect parts