I'm trying to figure out the logistics of it all...but I'm sure we will
have an open house before and/or after WISPAmerica.  As for a multi-day
FTTH tour again, I'm not sure when we'll do that.  We are mid-project on a
large middle mile project passing well over 10k homes, which will branch
off to each and every subdivision on the way.  The middle mile part will be
done about the time WISPAmerica happens.  But we have lots more equipment
and things to play with since the last open house we had.

Regards,
Chuck