From: "Cameron Crum" <cc...@wispmon.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Date: 12/29/15 01:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] redirect customers ip to nonpayment page on miktroik

and that nat rule needs to be at the top of your rules.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Cameron Crum <cc...@wispmon.com> wrote:
Here is the setup script...obviously you need to adjust the urls and address
range on the last line to fit your needs.

/ip firewall filter
add action=accept chain=input comment=\
    "Allow Proxy - redirect suspended users" disabled=no dst-port=16099 \
    protocol=tcp
add action=jump chain=forward disabled=no jump-target=Suspended \
    src-address-list=suspended
add action=accept chain=Suspended disabled=no dst-port=443 protocol=tcp
add action=accept chain=Suspended disabled=no  \
    dst-port=53 protocol=udp
add action=log chain=Suspended disabled=no dst-address-list=!PaymentGateway \
    limit=5/1m,10 log-prefix=""
add action=reject chain=Suspended disabled=no reject-with=\
    icmp-admin-prohibited

/ip firewall nat
add action=redirect chain=dstnat comment="Redirect Rule for suspend users -
chan\
    ge To Address under action to portal page" disabled=no dst-port=80 \
    protocol=tcp src-address-list=suspended to-ports=16099

/ip proxy
set always-from-cache=no cache-administrator=webmaster cache-hit-dscp=4
cache-on-disk=no enabled=\
    yes max-cache-size=none max-client-connections=600 max-fresh-time=3d
max-server-connections=\
    600 parent-proxy=0.0.0.0 parent-proxy-port=0 port=16099
serialize-connections=no src-address=\
    0.0.0.0
/ip proxy access
add action=allow disabled=no dst-host=www.mycompany.com