I thought about it... but I stuck with it (Revision I) since revision I
seems to be easy to remember that it is needed to work with a 450i...

Just like H0 products are all "high voltage" compatible.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

> Forrest, maybe if you are going to mix numbers and letters, skip over the
> letters I and O?  Too easy to confuse with 1 and 0.

*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>
<http://twitter.com/@packetflux>