I really don't think I would mess with it, if it wasn't already on the
tower... I certainly wouldn't buy a new one. If you really want a 120
degree sector there are some dual slants out there (L-com has one), but all
of them I've seen seem to have fairly poor F/B specs.

Also, I heard Cambium does have a 120 in the works... whether or not that's
still going to happen, I don't know.